An Experienced Defense Attorney Taking On Every Type Of Criminal Allegation
The Law Offices of Joseph Lesniak, LLC, protects the legal rights of individuals accused of crimes in Media, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding area. Elsewhere on this site, you can read about our defense services for those charged with child abuse, sex crimes, computer crimes and traffic violations. This page describes our firm’s strategies and services relating to additional criminal acts.
Understanding Criminal Charges
At The Law Offices of Joseph Lesniak, LLC, we have the skill and experience to assist people across southeast Pennsylvania facing all kinds of criminal charges, including:
- Assault: Whether you were charged with domestic violence or another form of assault, our defense team will provide tough advocacy and knowledgeable legal counsel.
- Theft and burglary: Our experienced lawyer will prepare a sound defense to any type of property crime.
- Drug possession: Illegally possessing any type of drug can lead to severe criminal penalties. We will challenge the government’s evidence at every opportunity in order to prepare your defense.
- Terroristic threats: Terroristic threats and harassment charges have the potential to seriously damage your life in a number of ways. Our law firm will strive to seek a positive resolution to these allegations.
- Firearms: Whether you are facing lead charges of straw purchasing and illegal possession, or enhancement charges, we can help.
- College crimes: We can represent students before the courts or their college disciplinary committee.
Whatever the charges, attorney Lesniak’s experience as a former prosecutor allows us to anticipate the prosecution’s strategies and build stronger cases for our clients. We will offer the respectful, professional defense that you deserve.
Creating Effective Strategies To Achieve Positive Results
At our law firm, we tailor our approach to the specific facts of each case. An aggressive, tenacious approach may be the only way to defend a case in certain instances. Other times, we can achieve a positive outcome by showing the judge and prosecutor that you are a strong candidate for a reduced sentence, ARD or some other favorable disposition. However your case is eventually resolved, know that our law firm will explore every possible option to help you through this difficult time.
Evening, Weekend And Off-Site Appointments Available — We’re Here For You
Don’t let a bad situation get worse. Give us a call today. We offer a free initial consultation, either in person or over the phone, to discuss your situation. Call 484-444-2348 or complete our online contact form to get started.